BLENNZ Gisborne Visual Resource Centre – Administrator / Resource Producer
Permanent 20 hours per week, term time only.
We are seeking an administrator/resource producer to provide support to the Manager and Resource Teachers Vision at our Gisborne Visual Resource Centre, based at Riverdale Primary School. The position is covered by the School Staff Collective Agreement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to liaise clearly and confidently with the BLENNZ community, schools and other agencies.
- Competent computing skills, with a willingness to learn new systems as required.
- Strong organisational skills and self-management. Able to maintain effective filing, inventory and accounting systems. Ability to be flexible.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Has the willingness to learn how to make resources specific to the needs of learners who are blind or have low vision, which can require a mix of creative interests such as craft, collage, and simple design.
Please send a letter of application and CV to:
Sharon Goldsmith, Blind and Low Vision Education Network, New Zealand, 53 Kendal Ave, Burnside, CHRISTCHURCH 8053 Email: email@example.com (telephone: 03 375 4306) from whom a Job Description is available.
Applications close Tuesday 31st August, 2021.