This coming Thursday, 21st May at 11.00a.m. the Ministry is hosting a live webinar for parents and whānau of children and young people with disabilities, high health needs and learning and behaviour difficulties.
The webinar will focus on wellbeing and transition back to early learning services and schools for young children and school students and will include a panel made up of the following people:
- David Wales National Director, Learning Support
- Mark Potter, Principal, Berhampore School
- Frian Wadia, Parent of three boys
- Sonja Macfarlane, Practice Adviser Māori, Ministry of Education
- Roseanne Gibson, RTLB Cluster Manager
- Michelle Wood, psychologist, Early Intervention, Ministry of Education
Panel members will present their perspectives and there will be opportunities for live questions from the audience.
To find out more information or to get notified about this webinar visit MOE: Learning support needs Webinar on Wellbeing – Vimeo Livestream.